Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OpenGovRadio 4/28/10: No Show Today (I'm on travel to D.C.)

Because I will be traveling, and because we had such a good show last week with Beth Noveck (sorry that we could not get to all your calls), I hope you will understand if I skip the regular show this week, and save the energy for next week's show (Tues. at 2 pm ET) when we will be talking about the OMB's evaluations (due out May 1st) of the federal agencies' OpenGov Plans.  By that time, we should also see others' evaluations coming out (e.g., by OpentheGovernment.org).

In the meantime, I am traveling to D.C. to help with running the (free) Open Government Directive Workshop (#4 in the series) on Wednesday morning (9:00-12:15) at the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture headquarters.  Last time I checked, there were still some spots left and, if you can not attend in person, check out the online option for "remote participant".

If another related event develops (like a happy-hour for OpenGov-ers), I will post it on my twitter accounts, which you can check at @transpartisan and @OpenGovRadio.

-- Stephen Buckley

No comments: